Saturday, January 24, 2009

new yr!

First of all, happy birthday to ex vice chairman lim jia qiang! 17 yrs old liao whooo! And den 2 more days i will be 17 yrs old. HAHA, cool.

I gt 14 points for my O levels, initially din feel gd cuz everyone did real well, but come to think of it, i did improve from prelims la, i did gave my best shot, so there arent any regrets at all. So i thought of the choices and i decided to go to PJC, cuz its super near my house, haha. I think i confirm go in, cuz the cut off point is 4 to 16 after bonus. I after bonus is 10 points so yea.

My parents were arguing with me to opt for CJC, but i told them no need, i will jus do my best in PJ and get to a desired course in Uni. HAH. They relented, and so i submitted the application. Jus like wat shijie said, it doesnt matter wat score you get for yr O levels, it jus determines which sch you go to, it doesnt determine yr future.

I spent my holidays with fun and laughter, i went to hainan island, zhu hai and macau during my december hols. HAHA, Hainan island sucks, i mean for the food, all so cold and clammy. Zhu Hai and macau is the best, both for the food as well as for the retail sector. I managed to smuggle myself into the casino, haha, it requires 18 yrs old to go in, i am 16 but i look old i guess, without shaving the bloody moustache.

It was an eye opener for me, that i realise one person cant gamble within a casino, cuz within minutes, all yr money will be lost. However, for CNY, i will still gamble, haha, cuz its our rules. LOL.

I am back from chalet on 19,20 and 21 january. Basically, it is a very deserted place, however it is very big, that there are 6 rooms and each has a bathroom within, but it is also very dirty, i enjoyed playing mahjong and chatted with all my friends. But i simply hate the chalet staff management, they scam our money just becuz we are not 18, for further details, all of you may visit eugene's blog for further elaboration.

One more weeek before the life of JCian starts. I am looking forward to meeting new friends, though on the other hand, i am upset on parting with my current friends. It seems surprising, thhat we decided to bond after Os, and not during Os. I guess, it is always late than never. Lets just hope we remain contact with one another, i wun forget you guys, who played every part of my fun and laughter in commonwealth.

Today went to run 2.4, jialat, timing deteriorated for like 1min 30 sec plus plus. zz, better train! Be fitter! So sian, my birthday in 2 days time, cant celebrate since its chinese new yr, sian, i so much want to go out with my buddies and celebrate! Hopefully tml can. I wonder how many will rmb my bdae this yr?

kk, time to slp, maybe i will post pics next time. Cya.