Happy chinese new year to everyone! I was sure ytd reunion dinner must have been an enjoyable one for you all. I gambled blackjack ytd, at my house with my cousins, felt super lucky, won around 20 bucks. xD.
Today is a special day for me too! It's my 17th birthday! HAHA. I din reallie get to feel happy cuz i cant celebrate with my friends. Thus i hate cny to clash with my bdae sia. However, the blessing in disguise is that i get double money from family. HAHA. They dunno what to buy for me so they gave me money. ahah.
I went visiting to both my parents' sides relatives. Played mahjong but din win, so sian. Den sat down and watch tv and after a while jus reached home.
I am reallie glad that my friends still rmb my bdae, a heartfelt thanks to TNT gene, ong, ren, Zhenghan, tan, aaron, panyu, GREGORY, shijie, hans, jiaqiang, saiful, shai hoew, weijing, bao bei nv er val, zhongyun( in china), youjing, chew yen, yiqing, jinlai, charlene, haiwei, mindy, kaihui ( mei), jessica, serming, qingxiang sir, samuel kok and enci for all the bdae wishes and greetings. THX! Hope to meet up soon with buddies on wed, thurs, fri etc/! I miss u guys!
Hope i din miss anyone out, thanks guys! =)) Tml is chu 2 and its mei's birthday and weijing's one =)
Oh ya, cheer up panyu, dun feel emo!