This is what i tell myself la, to encourage myself to do better! Monday is SPA, and i am determined to do well, nothing can stop me, not even the laughter of everyone. I shall prove to NORAFIQ that i can do it!! I have just received my report book today, and i am feeling quite satisfactory, although i can do better.
This is the results as follow.
Combined marks
English---> 64 ( B4)
Higher mother tongue---> 66.3(B3)
Mathematics---> 81.8(A1)
Science---> 71.5(A2)
Geography--->76.4(A1)
Design and Technology---> 68.7(B3)
Visual Arts---> 74.8(A2)
Civics and Moral Education--->A
Total: 503.5/700
Percentage: 71.9
Results: Passed
Conduct: EXCELLENT
Attendance: 92/92
Class position: 9/38
Level position: 20/192
Comments: Jasper shows strong willpower to succeed, he shows a commendable aptitude for planning his time and work schedule to include co-curricular activities in the most productive way. Jasper is also tenacious, able to withstand pressure and undaunted by setbacks. He is an independent worker who faces challenges with confidence. He does his work promptly without having to be reminded. Continue to strive for better results.
Today the teacher who met my parents was not Ms Ong, but RAFEEK. He so darn comical. He opened my report bk, then say," Very good...Very good results..!"LOL. I wanted to laugh but decide to hold my laughter. He talk about my results then jumped to my arm that had been injured last year. LOL. Then he say what thing abt me being a IT rep, helping him all e time. haha. Luckily my maths was an A1, else i will die. He recommend me for tripple science and that meets my requirements. I will work hard and not let him down nor myself. Jiayou. By the way, jinlai also not bad. I feel happy for her. Congrats to her winning the 22nd prize in X country. Wish me luck for SPA. Nitex.