The mid year exams have already started. The two languages have already passsed, i am worried for them. My higher mother tongue is gone case for sure and i do not wish my English to cock-up. I am only left with Geog which i am determined to get an A1 and Sci which is prob A2 and Maths A1.
My targets are as follow.
English---B3( hope like last yr so lucky then A1)
Hmt------B3( or better still A2)
Geography---A1( must get else i am not during justice to myself.)
Science----A2( hope A1 better)
Maths---A1
Art---B4 and above
Class position: 3/38( hope is top 5 and below)
Yup, they are quite demanding and i am DETERMINED to do well for them. I shall not let my hard efforts go to a waste. I will beat u, the stupid fcuking fool myself. Only through beating you i can attain success. I will not concede defeat. Wait for my good news. Goodbye.