Today's post shall be a short one because i have to go mug for tomorrow's footdrill acreeditation. In the afternoon, i went back to school to attend a brief meeting to prepare us for tomorrow acreed. It was a dismay! In the sec ones squad, only me, zp and Jq were the only boys and the number of secondary one cadets present is ridiculous---> 8/23.
I bet that tomorrow's attendance will be about the same as today. Let's just hope that there will be a miracle waiting for us. I spent 2 hours polishing the boots just now in the early evening that i neglected my theory paper! I will then have to mug later till whatever time i can. It is quite easy and basic, but only the writing out of the malay commands is a bit confusing.(maybe to me)
Shall not blog further. Wish me the best of luck for tomorrow. FOOTDRILL BRONZE! I am going to conquer you! Just one more bronze badge! I can definitely do it! together with each and everyone of my squadmates!
ByeX!