I am currently almost bored to death. The moment i start doing my homework or revision, the restless and listless feeling starts to spread within me. I am just so hyperactive these days, cannot jus sit still for a moment at all. Throughout these ten over days, i have completed 2 maths paper, one mei wen, one English worksheet and practice some maths sums in the NSM workbook. I plan to complete as much as possible before going on to read my new textbook.
My programmes are clogging up most of my time. Either is Red Cross or homework. Now the 6a girls are organising a class gathering on the 3rd of December at palm gardens in dunno what room. It would be fun but i wonder how many of us are going? Yay, finally all of us can meet up with each other. I cant wait to see everyone!
Now i am no longer afraid to show Mrs Chin my results! I am glad that i did not let her down. And all those unwanted digimon cards are still piling up in my shelves. I better clear them out early so that there would be sufficent space for my other items. Shall end here first, burbyes.