I feeling quite okay after blogging tt day le..now ritt is Yiyan turn to be unhappy.I seen her for soo long and most of e time i often saw her feeling so down and depressed.I dno what were e reasons but i noe she is more unhappy than happy lorx..i knew her barely for half a year but she is really very friendly and nice going..all encouragements and advice she had given to me would nv be forgotten..jus now when she is online, she cheered me up becuz of the incident tt had happened tt day but later then i learnt tt she is oso feeling sad and yet she had to cheer me up, i felt so bad and helpless.
How could i let her cheer me up when she herself was oso in a bad mood!If i had learnt it earlier, probably i could have cheered her up instead of vice versa.I was feeling really really really bad!Sighx...Plz cheer up will ya?May yr wishes all come true...dun always pull a long face..must smile britely and drive all e unhappiness away kae...Even how gleam the matter is, all u have to do is to think in another way..jus like wat MRS LIM had said!She tt time says tt "we all must possess e positive attitude""Lets be green!" ISN IT?I am jus quoting some words from her sentence..actually it all makes sense larx..
Rmb wat u have always told me..all e cheerios u have given me?U must also apply it to yrself ma!The least i can do for u is jus to giv u moral support..the rest is up to u to solve it kae..jus stay healthy and happy can liao..U must SMILEEE!DRIVE ALL E UNHAPPINESS AWAY!CHEERIOS FOR U!=D