Thursday, July 08, 2010

MYE over

The mid year exams jus ended recently, yet i aint feelin any excitement durin last day of paper, perhaps cuz As are coming in 4 mths time. I am still left with prelims, and den offset for the real one le. Tml will be results day, well, everythin is fixed by now and i know i have tried my best, at least i reallie studied harder than in common test, except for math.

I am quite certain my math results will drop, yea perhaps kena kick from math excellence indeed. HAHA. The thing that makes me happy during june is that i have done bio bible and chem bible, now studyin them is so much easier. I have not regretted ommiting time out to do these 2 things, though it is really tedious and time consuming. There was once whereby i din sleep the entire night jus to speed up my efficiency, i really hope my hard work pays off. I hope to be able to get the most improved student for bio. I really try very hard for bio alr. But i know i can push myself harder, nvm if this time i din get it, as long as i see improvement from common test, it is good enough.

Today the pioneer alumni came to speak to us, well i couldnt rmb all the things they said, but one thing for sure, it is so similar to sec 4. I totally lost my goal and motivation in sec 4 due to study fatigue which was what the alumi mentioned today too. I am so not gonna let that happen in JC anymore. It is my last year, and i am determined to do it well. I was telling eehong that i oso wan to come back and motivate others lol. A dream that would seem quite far from me. But i am determined to try.

The alumni is right, we are no different from any of the elite IP/IB/ top JC students. They can do it so can we.

I hope this drive and motivation will last me thru the last 4 months.

I am happy for my juniors who have done well for their mid yrs! For those who haven dun worry cuz thre is still time for promos, dun giv up~!

I am going to keep this optimist attitude tml and throughout when i receive my papers, no hard feelings, cuz i have done my best (:

May god bless me for GP, hope to get D bah.

Updates soon! Gonna read up on homeostasis!~