Monday, February 08, 2010

Day 1

Today was a tiring day, with the start of going to sch early in the morning for morning briefing. Den i met my new og class which is s16, but din got to interact with them cuz i was settling admin stuff. Well, on the whole, i hope they can hype up more, jiayous ppl, i am gonna try my best. Today also eased my fears cuz clan dance is finally over! After weeks of practising, i am very happy that all turns out smmoooth. Cuz we alwyas screw our dance up. Durin break i was like askin stacy how was it and she said we did quite well eh. So i guess our hard work paid off. Clan identity was a hairband, i swear it was my first time wearing a hairband, lol. Lotsa ppl say i act cute sia. WTF.

I hope tml will be an even better day, cuz i noe the jc1s felt kinda restless during songs and cheers, hope tml with the station games and dances, they will be more hyped up. Orientation is ending, which means academics is piling up, i need help! Who wans go study with me? i anything. My chinese new year will be spent on catching up, i wanna do well for my chem test!

Tml is a long day, i hope everything goes smooth. I was damn touched by the card sent to me by mg 6. I duno if its one person or the whole mg but den thanks so much. I will jiayous one! One of my juniors in mg6 askin me whether wan outing or not after cny, ahha, if have i will go! AHAH. But sian half, i got bio make up lesson. Maybe after that lo. I hope my OG can oso be as bonded as that of my mg.

I am damn pissed and fked up by my sister jus now. Argh shant elaborate.

GTG bye.