Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last of 2009!

Alright, i chose this day to blog since it is the last day of 2009. Anythin that belongs to the past is goin to be over in half an hour time.

With the start of 2010 comes great responsibility again, and its a crucial year for me, cuz i will be sitting for my GCE A levels Examinations near the end of the year. I pray hard that everything goes smoothly for me. I will set a firm target for myself. 3As includin pw, 3Bs includin my hmt.

My resolutions also include good health and safety for my family, friends and myself. I hope there can be more fun and outings after As. I dun wan any bad luck for the year, i wan good luck only.

Wish everyone all the best for their endeavours!

Lookin forward to OGL camp next week.

Updating soon. Bye!