Today is the last day of the pw cycle. I am jubilant. 8 mths of hard work just for this day. Had GPF filing today only. Den played bball with class. My knee still hurts.
Den had OGL interview, hope can get in bah, if cannot also nvm. Played a moment of truth with belle and eehong and judes and gabs. LOL!
Went to find ms tan after that cuz she wanted to see me. AHAH! The suspense is out. She gave me advice which is very good! Thank you so much for identifying my weakness, i guess i knew the problem. Thanks for not giving up on me despite me not listening a lot to ur lessons during the short period you were with us. You are really a good teacher, i am alr slowly adjusting to yr lessons le. Next year maybe is mr wong take over le, but jus like wat you said, no matter how many times the teacher is changed, we have to take control of our studies ourselves. I shall revise bio during the hols no matter how busy my schedule is. I wun give up on bio, yeah you are right, i shd jus try letting go of lecture contents, and try questions out. I understand your intentions, thanks.
After that went to mac to eat with class ppl, den rush off to meet shijie they all. Just reached home now.
Quite tired.
Tml is results day, my wish is everyone in S02 to be promoted. <3 S02.