Pls bear with wat i gonna say, cuz i am seriously pissed.
My father thinks i am god isit. He asked me, so what papers u have gotten back. I said Bio, i got an S. Den he glared at me, den with great hostile so u just got a subsidary pass this time, see i told u so many times not to slack, u din study right, tht is why score so lously, you really dun keep to your word huh. DEn his eyes grew larger. I ask you not to sleep late every night right, everyday waste time. Do you noe yr A levels, with sub pass u aint getting anywhere, i know the jc system better than u, why u so disappointing, reallie...
HEY, FOR YR INFO, I DID STUDY AND I DIN DO LAST MIN WORK, I ADMIT I HAD POOR TIME MANAGEMENT IN THE PAPER, THAT IS WHY I AM NOT ABLE TO RECALL EFFICIENTLY, BUT AT LEAST I GAVE MY BEST. I DARE SAY I GAVE IT. I SLEEP LATE IS NOT BECUZ I AM PLAYING, I AM DOING MY HOMEWORK OR PW STUFF, OH PLS, OF CUZ I KNOW GETTING AN S ISNT ANYTHING GD, BUT U THINK I WAN IT, I DUN WASTE TIME EVERYDAY, PERHAPS SOMETIMES, I AM ONLY HAVING A SHORT BREAK AFTER WORKING FOR LONG. I AM NOT A MACHINE WAT, WHY U ALWAYS LOOK AT THE NEGATIVE SIDE AND NOT THE POSITIVE. DOESNT MEAN NOW I GET S NEXT TIME I WILL GET S WAT, U ONLY KNOW HOW TO POUR COLD WATER, STOP THE SARCASM ALWAYS PLS, SOMETIMES U SERIOUSLY TALK A LOT OF COCK. I AM TRYING, BUT PROBABLY NOT HARD ENUFF, MAYBE UR METHOD IS TO MOTIVATE ME THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT, BUT PLS, I DUN LIKE SUCH A WAY. STOP PUTTING PPL OFF BY TALKIN SO MUCH COCK.
If i continue, i might really start cursing and swearing, i myself am feeling bad enough for my own mistakes, in yr eyes, i only noe how to play and not serious la, so even if i do well for other subs or wat, it is jus lucky for me. PPl, dun need to tell me he is trying to do it for my own gd, such crap i have heard a lot, i tot parents are suppose to encourage and motivate their children to do better and learn from mistakes. I guessed for my case it is unique, i have to learn it the hard way.
U jus wait and see, i am determined to prove u wrong, prove that all yr talk cocking shit is jus plain rubbish, laugh as u wan, be sarcastic as u wish, time will prove it all.