Hi guys, came here to blog again. Received back chem results, argh, simply sucks la, but happie that i din fail, cuz i did last min study, e previous night of only 4 hours,lol. Too bad, got some retribution, have to do so much chem hw, sian la. I gez yeo sm is super disappointed, no words to say liao.
Forget abt it, anyways, was quite surprised to know that our class got into the cheerin competition semi finals, yesterday only 6 people went! lol! Not bad la, they have teamwork! I joined them today, gonna cheer tml during recess, hoppefully it aint a bad one, but i know surely paiseh one, ha.
Games day is coming, i reallie wan a place in frisbee, at least a 3rd leh, but i reallie dunno if it is achievable. I dun wan to end up like last yr whereby our class won nothing in any competition. The feeling reallie very unbearable.
I think everyone should go and listen to energy 答应我。It is super touching la. Just realise friendships are fragile, true friendship should be able to withstand anything, too bad, things turn out so sour now. Shun qi zi ran ba, dun think so much JAyPER & everything is fine! 自我安慰!But it helps la.
Push it, push it, push it to the limits! haha! Jiayou guys! My class guys are a bit more bonded through b ball liao, every break we go play, lol! Cool! Hope it gets better!
This FRIDAY! WIN WIN WIN! JIAyoU for the b ball/floorball/eco ad people too! (: