From my title, u can deduce that this is the precious last day of my holiday. This one month is not long, neither it is short. However, it is sucky. It had been such a long time since i last touch my hand on books and English. Even though it is so, i have uttermost faith in myself that i have not lost my ability to get straight As. I will just try my best for tommorow's English compo.
I am rather afraid for my science practical assessment. These few days i have been having some bad dreams. I have a bad feeling about this. Is it a bad omen or something? I hate to be stupid and being despise by a bunch of people. Never mind, as long as i have done my best, i will not have regrets.
I hope that this one month will be able to push my limits to the maximum and all the unhappiness will be forgotten. Jiayou for tml! Be the best!