Today is the 1st trg for the sec threes. It was quite bad as expected. Had first aid and the first thing was a management crisis. It was my first time having management crisis because all the previous ones, i was made a casualty. Jasmine and i went to look for the casualty and it turned out to be ZIyan. She was damn TOOT. Arrgh, dun wanna talk about it. My first aid skills are medicore.
Then we had water parade. I think that we should follow HQ method by holding it by half and not 180 degrees high in our hands. As usual, we had to redo the cheer. Last but not least, we had footdrill. "Da pe ne" commands was unclear, darn it. And i just realise that my drills arent that good after all.
I was so happy with the Sec 4s arrangement. Chair man iwas lee lun xi while vice was Leong Pei wen. Today WENDY and MAG came back. Chat with wendy but not mag. COuldnt find her. Lots of homework plus studying. I am sick of it...
I wanted to blog lots more, but think i shall keep to this. Bye.