This entry is written for yesterday which was my birthday and today, the 27th January. It was not considered that bad because there were still people who remembered my birthday..=) The only thing that had been weighing on my mind is the compre test.I really do not wish to fall into the remedial class.
And today was a terribly bad day. During Cme, we were supposed to write positive remarks about each other. Mdm tan gave out small pieces of paper which had our index numbers written on them. I wish to find out which FUCKING ASSHOLE wrote the negative remarks on mine. MAybe it did not come from our class or probably it did.
Excuse me, can you be more courageous to say it in front of my face instead of making personal attacks during lessons? YOu are practically a big coward who does things sneakily. I would not deny what you said is wrong, maybe it has a little truth in it. Who do you think you are, trying to control my character? Everyone is different, the world is never perfect.
So what if i want to be a study nerd? It is totally NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! The person who benefits is myself, not you. So why Must you care so much? I hate you, i do not care whether you are a girl or boy, you are just a BASTARD in my eyes. If i ever find out who you are... you will be DEAD...
My heart is tearing away. Why didn't you remember my birthday? Never mind, cause i knew that GOD had given me the priceless present----and that is meeting you in my life. I will not give up no matter what happens...WAIT FOR ME!
ME gtg do homework..BLOG some other time when i am free..